Monday, January 20, 2014

I Love Snow...

...but this was just a ridiculous idea.  These pictures from winter break make me laugh.
I don't think I even thought it was a good idea to begin with, but that doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying!  My hands were too cold that day to throw together anything more sophisticated than two shovels strapped to the handlebars with duct tape and zip ties, so that was all that went into the trike plow.  It couldn't come close to having enough power or traction even for the little bit of snow we had at that point, but it's certainly nice having a snowblower as a back up plan.


The drift trike held up well though, and moved decently through the snow before it got too deep.  It was slow, but the extra drifting on the ice still made the ride interesting and left some cool tracks on the driveway.


No comments:

Post a Comment